The post is here from earlier:
- BOJ June minutes – must watch impact of FX moves
Reuters have posted a recap of the minutes, making the main points:
- Some in board saw price rises broadening – June meet minutes
- Board agreed economic uncertainty was 'extremely high’
- Many members spoke about importance of wage hikes – minutes
- BOJ kept ultra-low rates, vowed to defend yield cap at June meet
The longer story is there is no sign of any imminent policy change from the Bank.
Link to the Reuters piece is here for a little more.